About Us

The practice was founded in 1896 in an old coaching house in Fulham Broadway.

In 1948 the National Health Service was founded and, in 1951, Dr Hanson became the first NHS doctor for the Fulham Medical Centre.

In 1992, due to constraints on surgery space, the surgery moved to its current specially designed premises in the Sir Oswald Stoll Mansions where it serves the local community, especially the veterans that live above.